3.4.14

March: Products that I love

Hello Lovlies, I think it's safe to say that we are all anticipating the warmth of the sun. March has been full of great discoveries, and I can't wait to share my finds with you all!

-Truly Madly Deeply Halter by Free People
I had been a VS advocate for years, but after trying something different I can safely say that I was missing out big time. Most bras are either hidden in secret, or scream in your face. Free people creates a mature bra that compliments various outfits a long with providing comfort. Finally I have found a bra that does more than hold my goodies in place, it's an essential to my wardrobe. I would recommend them to anyone. They feel totally different from bandeaus and braclets that I've tried, and they are light for the hot summer heat.
http://www.freepeople.com/intimates-bras/truly-madly-deeply-halter/_/PRODUCTOPTIONIDS/A8ACCAEF-181C-4132-A347-467D5B4B7BEE/

-Bed Head by TIGI After Party
I've been using this product for a year or so now after I straighten my hair, and I think it does a good job keeping my hair maintained. However the main attraction is the smell! It smells sweet, in a non overbearing way. A very subtle scent, but a memorable one. I'm almost done using this product so if anyone has any good haircare recommendations I'm opened for suggestions!
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4750011

-Glamglows Youthmud tingle exfoliate treatment
I'm sure all of you have seen this product on various blogs and on the selfs of Sephora. This mask, is revolutionary. When I first applied this mask I was skeptical, the contents looked grey and chunky, but the smell was delightful. As I applied it on my face I thought it stung a little bit, but thats how I knew it was working. It took a while to dry, but afterwards I felt a significant change in my skin condition. I definitely felt that my pores were tighter, and my old worn skin had washed away. I think that this is a great product for when the weather warms up, but it might be a bit too harsh for dry skin.
http://www.sephora.com/youthmud-tinglexfoliate-treatment-P375741

-Kate Spade Gramercy Bracelet
No one tells time better than Kate Spade. Lately, this has been my go to accessory. Being a business student, nothing makes me look more professional, intelligent, and fashionable then a gold watch. What I love about this watch is that it's very simple. I can have a bum outfit on and just because I'm wearing this watch it enhances my look tenfold.
http://www.katespade.com/gramercy-bracelet/1YRU0003,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_1YRU0003_color=717&cgid=ks-jewelry-watches#start=17&cgid=ks-jewelry-watches

-Lomography La Sardina
Wait...let me take a selfie! But not actually. I've always loved the idea of film cameras. I first bought one of those disposable ones, and after I got them developed I was so in love with the results I went out and bought an official film camera. I feel like with smart phones now a days we loose the concept of a snap shot in time, and keeping it forever. It's just a really nice surprise to see how the pictures turned out. I also think that since we can delete pictures so easily they become meaningless, but when you have it physically in your hand it creates more worth to the moment. I feel that film is a little bit confusing since I have no photography experience, but I think this camera is pretty basic and easy to use.

-Marc Jacobs Honey
I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs, so when I wanted to get into perfumes this was the first brand I wanted to try. I fell in love instantly because of its classic sweet smell. At first I was discouraged by the price, but then I realized that it's so expensive because its an original scent that scientists somewhere put a lot of work into. Now this is definitely my go to perfume! http://www.sephora.com/honey-P380041

-Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Flats
I can justify that these shoes are one of the best purchases I have ever made in my life. This shoe  provides comfort and style. One of the highlights is that I never had to break in these bad boys. They feel like soft slipper that just eases your walking. I wear these shoes almost everyday and I alway get compliments on them!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-marc-jacobs-flat/3548680?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=338&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_1_A

-Mac Cleanse off oil
I had never really tried Mac facial products before, but I heard a lot of good reviews from different youtubers so I thought I would give it a try! My opinion is that it really gets the job done, however it is a bit messy since it's a liquid. Overall, I think this is a great purchase because it removes even durable waterproof makeup and doesn't leave any residue. Afterwards, it gives your skin a really soft and rejuvenated feeling.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/179/810/Products/Skincare/Removers/Cleanse-Off-Oil/index.tmpl





No comments :

Post a Comment